Sunday, October 9, 2011

Miss...do you have ANY idea how fast you were going?

OFFICER:      
 Miss, do you have any idea how fast you were driving?

ME:
 Ummm 70ish? No, not really my speedometer broke years ago

OFFICER:
 Your speedometer doesn't work? Please step out of the car

ME:
 Really? for a broken speedometer Okay

OFFICER:
 When you went past those two trailer trucks, my partner clocked you at 136 miles per hour

ME:
 GET OUT OF HERE!!!!! REALLY OH SHIT I HAD NO IDEA MY CAR COULD

GO THAT FAST - AND THE WHEEL WASN'T EVEN SHAKING - DAMN!!

OFFICER:
 HAVE YOU BEEN DRINKING?

ME:
 DRINKING? WHY would I be drinking and driving THAT Friggin FAST I LOVE MY
 CAR - I would NEVER - oh sorry, I ddn't mean to hit your clip board, I talk sometimes
 with my hands - oh damn I did it again, I'm sorry

OFFICER: (LOUD SIGH)
Are you sure you haven't been drinking or doing any type of drugs?

ME:
NO!! I told you I LOVE my car - did it really go THAT fast? That was amazing I just --damn, maybe I should stand further away from your clip board

OFFICER:
 Maybe you should put your hands behind you or in your pockets..

ME:
 OH that is TOO funny, when I worked for Animal Control I had a boss that would tell me the EXACT same thing whenever I had to talk to the press...

OFFICER:
 Animal Control? Where?

ME:
 Springfield

OFFICER:
 That's tough, I wouldn't want that job

ME:
 It had it's moments

OFFICER:
 Well, I'm going to give you a break, I am writing a ticket for you to get your speedometer fixed within 7 days and IF I see you on this part of 91 again, you better be going 55 with a working speedometer

ME:
 YES SIR!! Thank you

OFFICER:
 REMEMBER 55 in CT

ME:
 GOT BYE!


I LOVE MY CAR & the state of CT highway patrol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment